- Mike Merritt, PhD student, Applied Mathematics
- Robin Morillo, PhD student, Applied Mathematics
- Jiabin Yu, PhD student, Applied Mathematics
Graduate Student Alumni
- Joseph (Joey) Hart, Extensions of Global Sensitivity Analysis: Theory, Computation, and Applications, 2018 PhD
- Tyler Maltba: joined UC Berkeley PhD program
- William Cousins, Boundary Conditions and Uncertainty Quantification for Hemodynamics, 2013 PhD
- Susan Crook, Automated Shape Recognition and Curve Matching using Discrete Invariants, 2013 PhD
- James Collins, Dimension Reduction: Modeling and Numerical Analysis of Two Applied Problems, 2010 PhD
- Kristen DeVault, Numerical Study of Two Problems in Fluid Flow: Cavitation and Cerebral Circulation, 2008 PhD
- Christopher M. Kuster, Fast Numerical Methods for Evolving Interfaces, 2006 PhD
- John (Matt) V. Matthews III, An Analytical and Numerical Study of Granular Flows in Hoppers, 2000 PhD
- Joey Hart has just joined Sandia National Lab.
- Will Cousins is Senior Data Scientist for the Tampa Bay Rays, a job way cooler than mine… and my only former student employed by Major League Baseball. Way to go, Will!
- Yi Sun, my former Postdoc, is doing great at the U. of South Carolina.
- Matt Matthews is Vice Provost!